Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc) Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities. Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
WAREHOUSE CLEANER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects, separates and bales cardboard boxes.
- Collects all damages, non-sellable merchandise from storage areas for transfer to dry room.
- Removes merchandise from beneath conveyor lines and flow racks for redressing, restocking or transfer to dry room
- Collects and stores empty pallets.
- Sweeps warehouse flow – uses electric scrubber/sweeper where available.
- Empties all trash bins and cigarette ash receptacles.
- Readies empty packing containers (boxes, totes) in picking zones for order selector.
- Maintains outside packing areas and receiving docks.
- Performs other duties as required.